BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年11月2日

...no title

The moment i first saw u
you warmed my heart
the second times
you made little flames
and now ?
you make my heart burm like hell

i need someone always beside me
if you look in my eyes
you will find that someone is you

I LOVE YOU
i hope u know
can i use anything to change you?
i dunwan the result with flying colour
i dunwan all the people like me and treat me good

I juz wan you

did you know that ?


the last 2 week u stay at school
the last 2 week i can see you
you know that feeling ?
juz like I have to lose something very important in my life soon

mayb im not important to you
mayb u wish u can leave as fast as u can
mayb i m just a 过客 in your life

I can juz go in and juz leave in your world
U WON'T CARE ABOUT IT
izit ?


I will try 2 not care about you :[

Big Girls Dun Cry
but why i cry everyday juz bcoz of you ?

DAMN

0 意見: