BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年12月11日

=D














MY PRESENT












LOVE IT SO MUCH


______________________________________















yesterday

=D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

[ although it already gone ]


thx all my fren

ailee , xiao shan , pui yan , yan's cousin , chin ying , tziak voon , annie , jian hao
Eewah , eunice , yiling , shu ting , nick ng , wai hong , daniel , woon shen , sin yean
yan chuan , xian jun , hiang wee teacher , weng hong , sifu , kah hoe , babe qiqi
jialu , yjiunn , jiadi , pui kuan
des siow , yun chin , 俊麟 , yin mei , jun


thx my LAO GONG
[ dun forget my present o.O ]


=]


thx all the fb and msn fren




i LOVE you all






10/12

















babe qiqi n me

look at my ugly face

-.-''
















me and babe

^^




that's all

congratulation im already 14

woohoo

i wan be MATURE ~~!!





0 意見: